Valentines Special: Danboard Prom Date

2:55 AM

It's thelove month and I'll be sharing my first ever couple shoot (LOL) of my Danboard pair. I choose the prom theme because it's romantic, and it brings so much memories during my highschool years. I made this mini stage at the floor (as usual) complete with christmas lights and folded foil wrappers to create a flashy yet subtle backdrop for them.

The King and Queen of Hearts

The dashing Prom King.

The beautiful Prom Queen.

The night wouldn't end without a dance, so here they are, sweetly dancing to the tune of Eric Benet's The Last Time, which is actually one of my favorites. <3 div="">

The first time I fell in love was long ago, I didn't know how to give my love at all.

The next time I settled for what felt so close, But without romance, you're never gonna fall.


After everything I've learned;

Now it's finally my turn.
This is the last time I'll fall... in love.

As far as I can see, there's only you and only me.This is the last time I'll fall in love.

Ohhh I am so falling in love with this set! How about you? Any lovely memories during your highschool prom? ^_^

You Might Also Like

0 comments